It was the first day of Autumn when we gathered at Janice & Terence's house for a BBQ in their backyard. We had delicious food, good wine and most of all, great company!
These are the four kids who ran around and had so much fun playing in the backyard. The twin girls didn't miss out too, they've the aunties and uncles to cuddle them. Timothy and Tricia also enjoys carrying them.


The kids here are (from left) Timothy Cheng, Jacob, Timothy Koh with Joan and Tricia with Joen. (Can you tell the twins apart? I hope I got their names right in this picture....Hmmm...I think so.)
GOODBYE SUMMER!
CHEERS TO AUTUMN!
2 comments:
Finally the hot hot Summer is gone & lovely Autumn is here. Hope the weather is cooling down nicely & I can't wait to be there...
The twins are so cute, its really difficult to tell them apart. I hope I get to meet them when I visit.
- Ah Yi
yes u were right with the twins...:)
Btw, I didn't know Autumn has arrived...still thinking we are still in Summer and wondering why it is so cold...
Post a Comment