When the little pots of roses, lavender and geranium first came home:
There's a gigantic mall called Bunnings. In there, you can find all that you need to build a house. I was totally lost the first time I went there. Now, I'm just happy to go straight to the gardening section and browse through the many many potted plants... It's like walking through a huge garden.
I bought some 2 months ago. Since I've no green fingers, I chose the plants that has the label - 'can withstand tough climate', 'needs little care', 'grow well with recycled water'.
It's no garden at all, just a few pots. I'm working on a flower bed in the backyard. Autumn is the best time for gardening. It's neither too hot nor too cold. It is said that if the garden is looked after in autumn, the gardener can sit back and enjoy the blossoms in Spring.
2 comments:
You are fotunate to have a garden...can grow lots of flowers and enjoy them...
we only have a little balcony and we just grew some herbs like rosemary, basil and mint...and we are still waiting for our chillies and capsicum to turn red...:P
Enjoy your gardeening...
Janice
wow, I'll be greeted with a garden in full bloom when I next visit. We can have tea in the garden.
-Chai Hwee
Post a Comment