A new born at the Thomson Medical Centre...Our bundle of joy...Probably just hours after he was born, wheeled in to be with Mummy...look at those eyes! All wide and open... He can't wait to see the world!
It's funny now that I look at this picture and wonder why we're all dressed in a shade of blue but the first time mum and dad, although looking a little tired with the lack of sleep, they're beaming with joy and pride...
With so much love and care around this precious little baby, he quickly grew into a very chubby and happy toddler...
That's my boy! A decade old... Not so chubby anymore, but still happy...
Timothy swelling with joy seeing his favourite team, St Kilda FC, the logo on his birthday cake.
On his birthday, we brought him to the city and had one of his favourite food, Japanese noodle at Ajisen Ramen. And he's got his new bike, a 24-inch bike that looks too big for him but one that he'll grow into for years to come...
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to both of you.
Ah Gu
I love these pictures! Goodness, time flies & Timothy is already 10, a double digit age, something he wanted to have for the last 9 year. I'm sure he'll get tired of it soon...
Amazing but I'm going back tonight to flip throught my own photo collection of his growing years, I know I'll have lots of fun ;)
I wish for Timothy lots of exciting years ahead & to the Mummy....lovelier by the days....
Lots of love
-Ah Yi
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MRS KOH! :) Haha and a very happy belated to timothy too! I know this is a tad late but i hope the family had had a grrreat time anyway.. Thanks be to my reliable birthday dates-filled calendar and my dependable memory, i wish the koh family evermore blessings with each birthday and each moment spent together.. - Nazirah Ijechi :)
Post a Comment