Counting down to our flight back to S'pore... We have 10 more days to go before we return to our little sunny island.
Mummy will be taking her 2 kiddos for this flight on Jetstar...Papa can't take time off from work. Sigh... It's going to be hard to spend time away from Papa for Christmas and New Year...
23rd December, JQ 61... We'll enjoy the good old S'pore atmosphere for a loooong 5 weeks... Mummy has been feeling quite washed out lately...fatigue? Perhaps...Getting away from this routine and doing something absolutely differrent will definitely help...Yaaa...taking my mind off the cooking and washing, breakfast and lunchbox, forgetting all about school's schedule...meeting my own people, speaking my own language, eating all the local fare...etc...Really looking forward to it!
'Braving myself for the maiden flight on Jetstar.. plus transit in Darwin... Hmmm... we will get there...'
4 comments:
hi mrs koh ! Shalyn here . Glad to hear that you will be coming back to singapore :-)
Oh boy am I looking forward to 23 Dec!!! I remembered I had a lousy Christmas last year cuz you guys took off on 24 Dec...aahhhh!!! Christmas Eve!!! This year we will made up for lost time...I know I will love this Christmas, New Year & Chinese New Year ;)
Its really feels so unreal, 9 more days to go...
- Ah Yi
Yes!Shir,WH & myself are planning to meet up with you already! Shir has even booked us for Xmas & CNY at her new house! See you soon :-)
Yes, u will get here and we r all looking forward to seeing you again!
Post a Comment