This is my diorama of Survival Island. I’ve spent an hour a day making this.
I used a paper plate to make the tent. I used paper roll holder to make the log and the palm trees. On my way home, I picked some twigs for the branches of the palm trees. For the fireplace, I used toothpicks as the firewood. I cut a few pieces from the egg crate to make the boulders and the dead tree stump. All these things, I placed them inside a box. In the sky, I placed some cotton wool as clouds.
The person on the island has been there for a long long time. He catches fish for his dinner and used the fireplace to cook it. He has a few survival tools. He has a knife, a torch, an axe, a fishing net and fishing rod. And his best friend Scruffy the dog. He found Scruffy behind a rock. Scruffy was sad and lonely. So he raised him up and took care of him. Scruffy helps keep the seagulls away from his fish. He spends hours of fun time playing with Scruffy and he even treats the island like his own backyard.
Done by: Timothy Koh
With help from Mummy (box design, scroll), Papa (trees, boulder, clouds) and Tricia (starfish, sharing her pocket puppy)
3 comments:
Hi Timothy,
Your project is cool!! I love it!! Hey, what is the name of the boy? Don't tell me its.....Timothy!?!?! Well he does looks alittle like you ;) Keep up the good work!
Love...Ah Yi
hello, Tim,
i am auntie shirlena...your de la salle tr and yr mummy's good friend...
wow! your survival island looks great...i am sure you are enjoying yourself in australia...
chai, i loved to read your blog...tricia looks so beautiful too!
cheers, shirlena
glad you like my diorama
thank you
Post a Comment